I have finally cracked the secret to flawless under eyes and you will be shocked at how easy it is to achieve.
These three products are all you need to turn those dark circles into designer bags, so here’s what I use:
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
- RCMA no colour powder
- MAC Soft Focus Shaping Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Guide to Flawless Under Eyes Step by Step:
- Once you have finished applying your base you can start the process. Using the Maybelline concealer, apply under your eyes (ensure the concealer is a shade lighter than your foundation). You can use the triangle method or just apply where you need the coverage.
- Using a damp beautyblender, bounce in the concealer. Do not swipe!
- Before the concealer has a chance to crease, quickly apply the RCMA no colour powder on top. I have learnt that less is more so push the powder in so it doesn’t sit on top of your face but meshes with your skin.
- To give the powder some baking time, I will go ahead and apply my bronzer and eyeshadows.
- After the powder has some time to set, I coat my Morphe M501 in the MAC powder and sweep away the leftover RCMA powder – I do not use the Soft Focus powder sparingly!
- Finally, go ahead and dowse yourself in your favorite setting spray (mine is Urban Decay All Nighter). This will ensure all the powder is set in place and prevents any creasing.
This really is fool proof so I would urge all to try it out! I don’t think I could do my makeup without doing this process.
After spending years of being conscious about my dark, creasing under eyes, I can finally feel confident that I have found a flawless under eye routine.
We would love to hear what you do to achieve flawless under eyes, so make sure to comment below!